So, second week at the one school, first at the other.
My 8 AM lit class is pretty good. Kids are pretty awake and pretty engaged.
My 9 AM class is full of driftwood, with a couple of exceptions. I'm going to have to do something about it, I fear.
My comp is o.k. Only had it once so far. I'm supposed to be integrating technology into the classroom. It's a program that has just been revised, apparently. I'm swimming in there at the moment.
Tried to find a soccer game on campus. No real luck. There is a daily noon basketball game with faculty, students and staff. I guess I'll have to give that a go. Man, that's going to be embarrassing, but I've got to play some sport or other.
Other than that, things are pretty dead here. Don't really have much of a social life yet.
My fantasy team is probably going to suck. My starting QB sprained his ankle last night, and it's not even the real season.
I'm not the biggest fan of starting at 8 AM. I go to bed sadly early.
2 comments:
I wish you guys were a few hours closer. We could totally hang out on the weekends.
Unleash the matrix!
Post a Comment