I went to Malvern Hill and Fort Harrison this weekend. Both were pretty cool. The fort, of course, was not really a fort, but just a very large circle of earthworks, which are still at least 12 feet high in certain places. Apparently it was like 25 feet originally. That's a big hill.
Saw Hot Tub Time Machine last night. I thought it would be horrible. But, it was actually pretty funny in a stupid movie sort of way. I'd watch it again. There is really getting to be a lot of stuff on Instant Queue. A ton of James Bond!!!
6 comments:
Wait, like classic Bond?
Also, I owe you an email. And you owe me one, too, I think.
I will write it tomorrow. Yup - classic, Moore and even more recent.
Been to Petersburg yet?
Dude, you need to see the OSS-117 movies. They're on netflix streaming.
I've seen one of them. I can't remember which one. Watched part of it at the Joneses.
Post a Comment