Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Monday, December 14, 2009

I had a dream last night and in the dream I was at my current place of employment, in the bathroom, washing my hands. As I'm doing this, I hear MN's voice. I go outside, and MN and TO are there. Or maybe it was JC, I'm not sure. (I guess it's hard to separate the wives sometimes.) Regardless, I ask MN what she is doing there. She says, "It's 'Hud the Dolphin Day.'" Apparently I had missed this memo.

I am also apparently wearing a yellow backpack. MN says, "You're not going dolphin fishing, are you TG?" And I say, "No, of course not." MN says, "Then why are you wearing that special dolphin fishing backpack." I say, "Oh, well, you know, I needed a backpack and they gave me this one free." MN, "MMhhmm."

Woke up.

4 comments:

Taryn said...

Didn't that happen about three years ago?

GHJ said...

Thomas would like his dreams back when you're done with them.

GHJ said...

Alright, where are the MLA stories?

Taryn said...

Seriously. It's like no one has updated their blog for three weeks.

Oh. Wait.