Title

A place without gurus monarchs leaders cops tax collectors
jails matriarchs patriarchs and all the other galoots who in
cahoots have made the earth a pile of human bones under
the feet of wolves. - Jake the Barker

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Beers bought today.

Belfast Bay: A Red Ale Lobster Ale (Maine)
I had 4 already, and K told me to get it based on name only.

O.k. Beer Okocim (Poland)
I had 5, and needed to round out the 6. I went to the Russian/Eastern Europe aisle. And this stuck out. It's got to be o.k., right?

Gorges Smoked Porter (New York)
It's a porter; it's smoked. Sounded good.

Birra Moretti (Italy)
You know, for K's peeps.

Presidente Pilsener (Dominican Republic)
It looks very official.

Famosa Lager (Guatemala)
Its logo is a cawing rooster!

1 comment:

GHJ said...

Okicim is indeed o.k. Rafal told me that Okicim has a jingle in Poland concerning its o.k.-ness